I just setup a "ghetto" gaming rig as my friends call it.  Specs:

Amd 1000mhz slot A processor
*gateway POS motherboard*
256mb ram
30gig hard drive
windows 2000 pro
Voodoo 5500 in the agp slot
and a pair of voodoo 2s in sli.

i THINK i have everything setup right, my video come out of the 5500, into the voodoo 2 #1 then through voodoo2 #2 and to my monitor.

I also used the drivers on this site.

But the issue is, i dont think the voodoo 2's are working.  If i start  unreal tournament with glide support everything works, but i dont know if the voodoo2's are doing anything.

And if I open serious sam (#1) in "Serious Sam - 3Dfx Voodoo2 compatibility" it never loads, the screen turns black or green ad it crashes.

Is there something super simple i'm overlooking or what?

thanks for the help - in advance.

ps47

there are no benefits of running a voodoo2 SLI together with a voodoo5.voodoo5 can do everything what v2 SLI does,and much more.the v2 SLI will not boost the voodoo5 performance as well (v2 disables the primary card when activated).so the simpliest solution would be to remove the v2 SLI and use just the voodoo5.if you really need v2 SLI in that pc (testing purposes,fooling around,or whatever),the correct setup would be: install v2 drivers,reboot,install v5 drivers.all games will use v5 as default,if you want to run a game on the v2 SLI,you will have to place glide and/or opengl dll's from the v2 driver to the game folder.this will activate the v2 SLI once you run the game..