mismatched v2's

Started by skinnie, 06 June 2005, 23:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinBnz

It is english, but iam German.
I loadet something like that in German but it blocked 512mb.

MartinBnz

I have seen there is a German link, but it is the same like taking one 512mb out of the pc.
That software blocks 512mb all over is useless.

enthomologist

Strange, because they clearly declare that the 512MB limit is no more; however i have just 512MB, so the issue stays exotic to me;-) What about 1.6.x version, also available? Perhaps 2.0.1 is not "polished" yet;-)
"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger

MartinBnz

You have 512MB? That works but 1024MB dont work with this update.
The limit is 512MB, you can check this anywhere, but i dont know where.
I have seen it on my win98se, there was a point with 512 MB limit in the list.

MartinBnz

skinnie

weel,now that my radeon 9600pro is fckd..my only solution is using my v2's on my pc to play some games..for primary cards I have a matrox millenium 2mb and a ati rage II+DVD 4mb,what is the best?
I used koolsmoky's drivers,because I have mismatched cards..but now I don't have that panel that comes with the fastvoodoo2 and how can I know that my cards are working good in SLI?
MSI KT3/Athlon XP 2400+/2x256Mb OCZ BH5/3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP

ps47

my stasndard test is deus ex demo running in the 1024*768 resolution.as for control panel.leinen tweaker works way better then the malfunctioning control panel that is included in the regular xp drivers.no offence.search for Voodoo2 Tweaker V1.1 here: http://www.falconfly.de/tools.htm