how many in total exist voodoo rampage?

Started by nano30, 05 November 2003, 22:35:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Amigamerlin

QuoteOriginally posted by lecram25

amp_man, stay out of this...

Amiga, you said

QuoteEheheh I must correct it !! THE_ONLY_ONE is in italy  there is only one prototipe that works and IT is in italy !! On the home page of 3dfxzone.it you can see the mini review of it !!

Your initial statement says that there's only one card...so how do you figure when a whole bunch of us at x3dfx know for sure that there are two cards, and those two pics prove it...I didn't say two working cards, all I said was that there were two!

Lecram25 , no problem ;).
Sorry, I have thought in different way !! :)
However I have writed too
Quote...  there is only one prototipe that works and IT is in italy ...!!
Anyway all is clear now !! ;)
Bye ... ;)

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

dborca

QuoteOriginally posted by amp_man

why didn't 3dfx build the dongle into the card itself?

Well, AFAIK, the problem was with the DAC! That was one neglected part in the simulator :D

But then again, AFAIK...

Regards,
Daniel Borca
Regards,
Daniel Borca

lecram25

amp_man, there wasn't going to be a dongle in the final retail card...the donlge is there just to flip the RGB channel, or in this case, BGR?(not too sure about that)...they used a dongle because Rampage was put together in such a hurry that the RGB channel was inverted, lol, hence the dongle...

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

Obi-Wan Kenobi

has some one have a 5 mega pixxel photo of this beutifull Rampy??

It would be nice though!! I am indeed a true 3dfx fan like everyone else!!!!

May the power of the 3dfx Rampage be with you all!!!!!

May The Force Be With You...Always.

Ben Kenobi.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

lecram25

Ok, these are the biggest pics I have...56k WARNING!!

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by lecram25

Ok, these are the biggest pics I have...56k WARNING!!

Thanx for those Great High Res Rampy pics!!!!

Man I suppose everyone would like to have one of those freak'n Rampy's!!!!

Thank you very much, you just made Jedi Master alot prouder!!!

The Force Is Strong In You.. I Sense It

3dfx 4-Ever!!!

P.S.

Don't worry I Have Cable 1.5 Mbit and they just glided smoothly in , Nice Job!! [:p][:p][:p]

May The Force Be With You...Always.

Ben Kenobi.