The world of Half-Life 2 has amazed everyone with its great story, graphics and Valve's great support.
This benchmark is as accurate as our other ones; if you're able to change the graphic details between Minimum and Maximum, we suggest leaving it at the maximum setting to deliver the best graphics possible.
- Windows XP / VISTA
- The latest drivers for your graphics card
- The latest updates of Half Life 2 and Steam (this benchmark is based on the February 2008 update)
- Change the resolution from 640×480 up to 2048×1536 (in 9 steps).
- HD WideScreen resolutions (1280×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200) support.
- Custom resolution feature.
- Three built-in demos.
- High Dynamic Range support.