- Device control - You can now search for a device name to make it easier to find specific devices.
- Device control - Devices now show their own device icon instead of the device status icon. A colored bar, that represents the current device status, is now shown to the left of the device.
- Health check - Community suggested feature - The analysis feature, such as finding all missing or outdated drivers on your system, is now available to free users. A premium license is required to download and install these drivers, or to create a backup of all drivers.
- Device control - Driver backups now store signature information in the backup information file (.3xy).
- Health check - Community suggested feature - The last used backup location is now remembered. The backup location is also added to the backup locations of driver backup in device control.
- Health check - Improved the algorithm for finding both missing and outdated drivers.
- Interface - Health check is now the default screen when opening Driver Fusion.
- Interface - The notification bar now automatically scales the text size in relation to the available space.
- Interface - The menu has been redesigned to make it clearer and easier to use.
- Interface - Slightly reduced the width of the resize grip on the edges of the window to make scrollbars easier to use.
- Interface - On Windows Vista and higher, the native folder dialog is now used instead of the previous used folder dialog.
- Manual - The manual shipped with the installer has been removed and replaced by an online manual.
- Device control - Selecting a device could occasionally select the parent of the device.
- Health check - Performing a driver backup could in some cases freeze Driver Fusion.
- Health check - Scanning for outdated drivers could in some cases freeze Driver Fusion.
- Health check - A missing or outdated driver installation would sometimes fail to install.
- Starting/closing - Several issues that caused Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.