21 Feb 2010
Voodoo2(TM) Based 3D Accelerators Driver Kit for Win2K/XP/VISTA 32bit
Glide Driver Version: Sourceforge 220.127.116.1128 (beta)
Glide3 Driver Version: Sourceforge 18.104.22.16828 (beta)
Voodoo Graphics Windows Driver Version: 22.214.171.1245 (beta)
This kit contains Glide2x, Glide3x drivers for Voodoo2 Based 3D
Accelerators. The Glide drivers are bleeding-edge builds from
glide.sourceforge.net. Besure to uninstall previous V2 drivers
before installing this kit.
- Removed dirty hacks from the windows miniport driver. Fixes
potential system hangs on modern systems.
- The driver inf will set SSTV2_RGAMMA, SSTV2_GGAMMA, SSTV2_BGAMMA
- Added grStippleMode and grStipplePattern. Using Glide64, Mario
will now do his dissolve trick properly.
- Includes fixes for memmap errors and desktop corruptions.
- Optimized for 3dnow! and mmx.
- FX_GLIDE_SWAPINTERVAL = 0 will force VSYNC off. V2 SLI may have
problems syncing the scanlines when VSYNC is off.
- Alphablending dither subtraction is disabled by default. Set
SSTH3_ALPHADITHERMODE = 3 to enable dither subtraction.
- 4x4 dither matrics is used when alphablending dither subtraction
is enabled. Other wise it's always 2x2.
- Set SSTV2_MISMATCHED_SLI = 1 for mismatched SLI support. This may
not work due to differences in V2 board design. If you have problems
try swapping the PCI slot order of the V2 boards.
- If the screen goes blank but you still hear the application running
in the background, reconnect your display and pass-through cable to
the second V2 or set SSTV2_SWAPBOARDS = 1
- Win9x/ME: copy glide2x.dll and glide3x.dll to c:\windows\system
- Quantum3D Obsidian2 X-24, X-16, and similar SLI boards must have
the following set.
SSTV2_FT_CLKDEL = 5
SSTV2_TF0_CLKDEL = 7
SSTV2_TF1_CLKDEL = 7
SSTV2_TF2_CLKDEL = 7
SSTV2_SLIM_VIN_CLKDEL = 3
SSTV2_SLIM_VOUT_CLKDEL = 2
SSTV2_SLIS_VIN_CLKDEL = 3
SSTV2_SLIS_VOUT_CLKDEL = 2
SSTV2_GRXCLK = 90
Visit the V2 section of the 3dfxzone forums at
for more info.
Hiroshi "KoolSmoky" Morii