nVIDIA ha aggiornato il driver per la configurazione delle schede video basate su gpu TNT e Geforce in ambiente Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME: è infatti disponibile la release v. 66.94 della suite ForceWare.
Seguono le note in rilievo per questa release:
- NoAdded support for GeForce 6600, GeForce 6600 GT, and GeForce 6200
- Added support for using HDTV over DVI connectors
- Added support for advanced DVI timing on all GeForce 6 series GPUs
- Added support to recognize and display monitor name in all control panels
- Added support for TV/HDTV setup in the nView Display Setup Wizard
- Updated Gridlines for easier grid setup and management
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support
NOTE: There is a known lock-up issue with the 3dsetup utility that ships with NASCAR 2004 and NASCAR 2005. Please do not run this utility with this driver.
Tags: forceware | nvidia | windows