Experimental Voodoo2 driver release from Geri, our member at english
forums: LegendgrafiX VoodooMage 2.5.xTreme beta supports 3dfx Voodoo2 and 3dfx Voodoo2 SLI cards under Microsoft Windows XP.
Its design allows to run Direct3D beyond to GLide and OpenGL games and some Direct3D TnL games featuring an experimental TnL embedded support.
What's new on previous release (2.2.0)
- new control panels
- fixed bug: uninstalling driver may kills DirectX
- fixed bug: uninstalling driver may kills OpenGL
- fixed bug: wrong TMU size reporting
- fixed bug: "primary surface failed" on some systems
- fixed bug: "failed to set colorkey" on some systems
- fixed bug: openGL miniports does not load correctly on some systems
Tags: 3dfx | legendgrafix | voodoo2 | voodoomage | windows