Ubisoft ha reso noto che la beta della versione in multiplayer del prossimo Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier sarà disponibile dal prossimo 19 aprile e fino al 2 maggio per le piattaforme di gioco Xbox 360 e PlayStation 3.
Il publisher ha inoltre dettagliato le possibili modalità di gioco include nella prossima beta: i player (fino a un massimo di 12) potranno cimentarsi con le modalità Conflict e Saboteur, ancche se quest'ultima sarà disponibile a partire dal 26 aprile.
In Conflict ogni player, conseguendo degli obiettivi, conquista dei punti che aumentano lo score complessivo del team di appartenenza; il team con più punti vince il round. In Saboteur i team si confrontano per recuperare una bomba inizialmente riposta in una posizione centrale al fine di innescarla presso la base del team nemico.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier per PC sarà disponibile il prossimo 12 giugno in Nord America, il 14 nelle nazioni PAL, tra cui quelle europee, e il 15 nel Regno Unito. Le edizioni del game per PS3 e Xbox 360 arrivano il 22 maggio in Nord America e il 25 in Europa.
Ubisoft announced the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier multiplayer beta will run from April 19th until May 2nd for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
In the multiplayer beta, up to twelve simultaneous players will have the opportunity to choose from three classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and experience the intense adversarial online action in two different modes:
• Description: players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins
• Game session: 1 round of 15 minutes
Saboteur (available starting April 26th)
• Description: a bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team's base
• Game session: 1 round of 10 minutes
Both modes will be playable on two different maps (Pipeline and Mill).
The beta can be accessed in the following ways:
• Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Owners
o Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 owners can access the beta directly through the game
• Pre-order Ghost Recon: Future Solder on Xbox 360 from GameStop and receive a Xbox 360 beta key
• PlayStation Plus subscribers receive a PS3 beta key
Additionally, Ubisoft announced Ghost Recon Network, a free companion service that will support all Ghost Recon titles moving forward. Accessible from smartphones, tablets, and web browsers, Ghost Recon Network will allow players to interact with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games anywhere at any time. The Ghost Recon Network site (www.ghostrecon.com/network) and v1.0 iOS & Android apps will launch with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 22nd. Players in the multiplayer beta will have the opportunity to try specific features of the Ghost Recon Network website and get their hands on the Android mobile app – both of which are in beta stage.
Ghost Recon Network Key Features:
Customize and share in-game weapons on the go
• Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
• Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community
Track player history and friends' in-game status
• Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
• Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets
Receive exclusive rewards
• Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
• Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences
Become a better player
• Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
• Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360 and the Sony PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system on May 22, 2012 in North America. It will be available on PC on June 12, 2012.
Please visit www.ghostrecon.com for more information on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Source: Ubisoft Press Release
Tags: beta | ghost recon future soldier | multiplayer