3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 voodoo3 2000PCI under xp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2004 :  18:28:49  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I have tried lots of v3 xp drivers(amiga,hoe,..),no problems with the graphics driver installation,but I cant install ANY 3dfx tools,every driver set I have tried to install gives me five error messages at the end of the install procedure:

Image Insert:

19.77 KB

all messages are the same,only the dll files are different.
any ideas..?

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Edited by - ps47 on 27/03/2004 18:30:17

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2004 :  19:57:39  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess that the others dll. are color.dll ; tvout.dll ; feature.dll ; lcd.dll ?
So did you try "Repair" ?
- don't remove the first install
- install again
- choose "Repair" in the 3dfx tools setup program
- reboot

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Minja
Novice

Yugoslavia
29 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2004 :  22:34:24  Show Profile  Visit Minja's Homepage  Send Minja a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ps47

I have tried lots of v3 xp drivers(amiga,hoe,..),no problems with the graphics driver installation,but I cant install ANY 3dfx tools,every driver set I have tried to install gives me five error messages at the end of the install procedure:
all messages are the same,only the dll files are different.
any ideas..?

Download Amigasport 3.0 XP, read readme file, install driver and 3dfx tools and enjoy excellent image quality of your V3. 3dfx tools will be in the sys tray fully functional.
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2004 :  23:45:33  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The problem is that ps47 tried probably the AmigaSport

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Minja
Novice

Yugoslavia
29 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2004 :  08:08:10  Show Profile  Visit Minja's Homepage  Send Minja a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
PS47, try to clean the registry of any previous 3dfx drivers, turn antivirus software off if it is enabled, Amigasport should be installed without error messages.. Run\regedit\.... find address on your own -it's not so hard. At the moment ATI product is in my machine so I can't help you with this. Before cleaning uninstall curent drivers (if any are installed).
Go to Top of Page

NitroX infinity
Average

Netherlands
352 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2004 :  12:21:34  Show Profile  Visit NitroX infinity's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd go for Nightbird's answer (just ignore the rest for now )
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2004 :  13:32:22  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
repair wont work,the same messages appear again..Ill try drivercleaner..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums