3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 Feedback FastVoodoo2 4.5 beta 2 MM - 9x/ME OSes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24448 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2004 :  13:04:35  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

please insert here your performance, compatibility and issues report about FV2 4.5 b2 MM.

More info with regard to this driver are at this link: http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/news/3dfx/fv2_4.5_b2_mm/

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it

perer
Average

Netherlands

243 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2004 :  22:16:16  Show Profile  Visit perer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Till now I have no probs with the drivers, even fixed some bugs with some games. But I don't know if that was because of the other drivers.

Start War and peace will be appreciated
Go to Top of Page

Manuelson
Average

Italy

111 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2004 :  22:40:54  Show Profile  Visit Manuelson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thank you, Perer, you have made an happy man out of me...!!!

hey Glide,can now release my driver? for me a positive report (considering also the mine) is more than sufficent..!

Thank you again for the testing..!!!