3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 voodoo 2 multi-texturing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LiquidSnake
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2004 :  05:05:56  Show Profile  Visit LiquidSnake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a problem with serious sam when it first loads up and i press the consol button the console has this in it.

OpenGL Context Created: Metabyte/Wicked 3d, 3DFX Interactive Voodoo 2(TM) 1.1
GL_TEXTURE_ENV_COMBINE Extension Missing Multi-Texturing Cannot be Supported!"

I get the same error with mesa fx and minigl

and i have tried all the 3dfxzone drivers and the win2k voodoo 2 drivers.

any one know how i get get multi-texturing to work? I think i would get more fps if this was working

dborca
Average

Romania

425 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2004 :  08:59:53  Show Profile  Visit dborca's Homepage  Send dborca a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, apparently CroTeam thought multitexturing is severely related to combine extension. You can't do zilch about it. Sorry. No pre-Napalm core can do combine extension. Faking it will pose serious compatibility problems.

Regards,
Daniel Borca
Go to Top of Page

LiquidSnake
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2004 :  10:47:27  Show Profile  Visit LiquidSnake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh well that sucks. thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums