3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 Setup of 2 Voodoo 2 12 MB graphic cards with SLI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2008 :  15:23:38  Show Profile  Visit CrisXed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm new to this forum and all, so please help me out with this...
I just bought 2 voodoo 2 cards with 12 MB along with the sli cable (on ebay) [I'm attaching the picture of what I bought].

I'm going to setup a system with a Pentium 3 or Celeron processor along with the 2 video cards. I want to set them up with the SLI technology, but I've never done this and I have no idea how to do it. I'd like to know any recommendations on how to do this, or if there's a guide somewhere I'd be eternally grateful if you could give me a link to it...

If there were a digital version of the manual to the graphic cards, that would be great!

I'd also like to know if you recommend any particular OS to work with the cards.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

1461 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2008 :  22:24:30  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
you can find a hint or two here: http://helppage.3dfx.sk/#SLI

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums