Remember that you must install before primary card driver and then FastVoodoo2 drivers. If you invert these steps, your system could show corrupted desktop after GLide/OpenGL applications have been closed or some games could not run or not run properly.
Well, with primary card perfectly working you can install FastVoodoo2 XP drivers in this way:
0) Install MS DirectX 9.0 or above and reboot the system.
1) Click on downloaded file named "fv2_4.0_xp_ge" and unzip the FastVoodoo2 4.0 XP Gold Edition folder.
2) Remove any previus Voodoo2 Windows 2000/XP driver (for example FastVoodoo2 3.0 XP) from Windows control panel.
3) Reboot the system.
4) If Windows now detects Voodoo2 card and searchs for a driver you must stop any request and hit on “Cancel button”.
5) Double click on Setup.exe file located in FastVoodoo2 4.0 XP Gold Edition folder
6) Follow the on screen istructions
7) Reboot the system
8) Voodoo2 SLI users must do twice the step 4 before to go to step 5