3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 Voodoo5 6000 Rev 3700 A spotted @ ebay.com !!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Experienced

540 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2004 :  23:03:22  Show Profile  Visit Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well here it is!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2790319528&category=40157&sspagename=rvi:1:1

They are really popping up everywhere aren't they!

Oh well I just hope someone around here will get lucky on this beauty. Because I do not have money for such a thing yet, but mu time will come one day.

Happy bidding!

Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Edited by - Obi-Wan Kenobi on 27/02/2004 23:04:49

omega_supreme

Netherlands

149 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2004 :  00:08:17  Show Profile  Visit omega_supreme's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it just me or is this card sold for about 3 times now
Or are they all in the same box
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2004 :  00:09:58  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Something is "only" amazing : this is the third time that this card (or an other) is sold.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Experienced

540 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2004 :  17:32:54  Show Profile  Visit Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nightbird

Something is "only" amazing : this is the third time that this card (or an other) is sold.

Well yeah, they may all come from Cray's big V5 6K collection, I suppose he had some left overs.

Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy
Go to Top of Page

Hiero
Novice

Germany

42 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  14:12:31  Show Profile  Visit Hiero's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nonsense- The card on the picture is no final revision and yes - he sells a 6000 for the third time now. Ever looked in his feedback ?
He probably doesn't even have one card. And even if he had one - why should it be from Clay ? I wouldn't bid even 100$ on the card (or one of the next ones) because you can be pretty sure that you'll never get it.

< We`ll change the face of 3D graphics... again > 3dfx
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  21:33:38  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm, this is one of the very early revisions, isn't it?
Go to Top of Page

Harlequin
Novice

12 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  21:16:40  Show Profile  Visit Harlequin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nope , its one of the last revisions - its got the `mark2` external power supply , and the etra piece of pcb , but doesn`t have the internal power hook ups.
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  21:48:58  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I thought it was only the later revisions that had the internal power hookups, that's why I said that.
Go to Top of Page

Harlequin
Novice

12 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  19:46:47  Show Profile  Visit Harlequin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://home.covad.net/~pctoolbox/index.html

have a check out there

mine is a rev 2 board (2700) , and although the holes were there for the internal hook up , i needed to mod it for it to use them..

Go to Top of Page

Fulvio3D
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2004 :  13:53:30  Show Profile  Visit Fulvio3D's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The card is a 3400 A3.. final revision.. made in usa.. dark green pcb.. 5.4ns toshiba memory.. much rare than 3700 A and the same as mine. ;)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums