3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Setup and tweaking
 Bug With Voodoo 4 4500 & Amigamerlin 3.0
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Victor
Novice

Russia
9 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2004 :  09:48:26  Show Profile  Visit Victor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have bug with my Voodoo 4 4500 by Elpin Systems and any driver from Amigamerlin in Windows XP but original 3dfx driver ver. 5.00.2195.0232 works correctly. This bug is in the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 - loading bar is very ugly and the back mirror border too. In Arx Fatalis there are bugs this icons of life and mana - icons are not changes when this characteristics changes. In many newest games also these bugs. In the Mafia, for example, loading bar instead of dots looks like bar. Help me, please. Installation procedure i perform right.
Athlon XP 1700+, GA7DX+, DDR2100 256MB, Windows XP SP1
Voodoo 4 4500 32MB Elpin Systems

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24454 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2004 :  13:46:29  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Install some other Windows XP anofficial driver - http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/voodoo5/winxp.htm - and verify if this problem remain.

Let me know.

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

Victor
Novice

Russia
9 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2004 :  14:47:29  Show Profile  Visit Victor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tried, but no result. Any dll different from ver. 5.00.2195.0232 makes buggy. :((
Go to Top of Page

Victor
Novice

Russia
9 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2004 :  14:49:01  Show Profile  Visit Victor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I'm forgot that i change Voodoo 4 4500 to Voodoo 5 5500 - bugs stay.
Go to Top of Page

DenisF
Novice

Israel
5 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2004 :  00:04:45  Show Profile  Visit DenisF's Homepage  Send DenisF an AOL message  Send DenisF an ICQ Message  Click to see DenisF's MSN Messenger address  Send DenisF a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dunno about that Arx thing, but NFS:HP2 works perfectly here..

Bit slow, granted, but it works.

Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  07:40:33  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
@ Victor
Give a link for Arx Fatalis and what the game needs, that will help people

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums