3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Other Topics
 Off topic
 [W] Voodoo5 6000 Rev.A 3700 Quest -
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rottentreats
Novice

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  23:36:29  Show Profile  Visit rottentreats's Homepage  Send rottentreats an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,

I am posting this today because I have recently started my quest for a V6K Rev.A 3700. Hopefully in the near future I will be part of the v6k team, and a proud owner of such a beautiful card. I have been reading about the legend for quite some time now, and in the last 3-4 months of collecting 3dfx related items, I have come to realization that I cannot be a true 3dfxer without a V6K. You can view my collection and my website by visting http://rottens3dfxasylum.tripod.com

I just thought I would cast out a line, with hopes of someday getting a bite. [ My $ and determination being the bait, and the v6k is the fish ] Thanks for taking a look guys, if you know anyone, or if you yourself are looking to sell a v6k, please drop me a line. Thanks. Take care my friends.

Brendan
a.k.a. rottentreats

Edited by - rottentreats on 10/04/2008 23:09:54

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24417 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  14:32:25  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi rottentreats,

your are welcome.

Just I've jumped to your web pages and viewed your 3dfx "items" collection. Compliments, this's very nice!

About Voodoo5 6000, I hope you can get one very soon.

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums