The V6K World Collector's List & Know Hows

Started by Obi-Wan Kenobi, 19 March 2008, 15:00:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi-Wan Kenobi

sorry can't show this.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Glide

Many compliments Obi-Wan Kenobi for your 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 video card and photos. The card looks nice and "new" so good 3dfx gaming (:)).

Bye bye

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sorry it's gone

Glide

Ah...ok :). Many thanks for the update and compliments for your new dual.  

Bye bye.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

and removed

Obi-Wan Kenobi

deleted

Obi-Wan Kenobi

info deleted

SamayouYûrei

oh meh, I wish some day I could get a v5 6000 a3 3700 working :( thanks for your list Ob-Kenobi ;)

ps: is it possible to find an extension support bracket like the ones in the 1st page for a voodoo 5500?

thanks.
Main rig:

I7 920 D0 3931A
EVGA e-760 Classified
3x2gb Gskill Trident 2000 DDR3 ram
XFX 9800GTX (waiting for a GTX480)
Xigmatek DarkKnight cooler
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W psu
Antec 900 case

3dfx rig:

Pentium 2 350 at 466
Soyo 6BA+IV
256 mb PC133 ECC RAM
Voodoo 5 5500 :yey:
Cheap-o atx 600w psu
Old beige case

Obi-Wan Kenobi

removed

ms-dos

QuoteOriginally posted by SamayouYûrei

oh meh, I wish some day I could get a v5 6000 a3 3700 working

thanks.
i'd like to get one too but that's not that easy   [:(!]

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hi all :)

I just added Keatah from USA with his Rev.A2 2600, from this point I have listed it as a defect unit, after he has proven to me that iit is functional I can then list it as a functional unit, all what matters is that anotuer Rev.A2 2600 has been added with an unknown owner for many of us and this is very good news, the Rev.A2 and Rev.A3 cards were always one of the greatest mysteries of all Voodoo5 6000 card revisions, mafter the fall of 3dfx many of there were gone missing, so this does the Voodoo5 6000 foundation alot of good seeing these rare wannahaes popping up like this.

Here his Rev.A2 2600:
http://picasaweb.google.com/114688480094930960522/V6000?feat=email#

Thanks for posting Keatah [8D][8D][8D]