The V6K World Collector's List & Know Hows

Started by Obi-Wan Kenobi, 19 March 2008, 15:00:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi-Wan Kenobi

I emailed the Admin to remove this topic because I want nothing to do with it due to the PM & Email bombardments of trevormacro, but I removed the info myself, this topic was my creation thus I end it myself then.

Sorry but it left me no choice.

You will have learn to live with it.

Peace.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Just wanted to say: This is some NICE work again there, love the list and the layout of it! :D
http://www.hardoverclock.com - Hard : Overclock!  Professionality   ...even overclocked!

ggab

super great list friend! keep up your excellent work!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by ggab

super great list friend! keep up your excellent work!

Thanks very much Gabriel, since I'm 100% disabled I have all the time to do things for our growing communities and I owe them my free time [8D]

Glide

Obi-Wan Kenobi, thank you a lot for your accuracy and for this very valuable information! ;)

Bye bye

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by Glide

Obi-Wan Kenobi, thank you a lot for your accuracy and for this very valuable information! ;)

Bye bye
hey no probs Glide , I will keep the list updated when ever there is a change :)

As I do this for our growing 3dfx community as the growing V6K part and hey I'm quite sure there are plenty V6K'ers over here which I may haven't added yet hehe :D

So who knows who I can add next hehe!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

woops! oh dear the info it's gone!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

ggab

Bye bye
absolutely, absolutely and absolutely :)

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by ggab

Bye bye
absolutely, absolutely and absolutely :)
hey thanx Gabriel :) Though I will keep up the lists it's something I owe you all, our community is still alive because of our strong as beloving bond.

There is one 3dfx card I still have for use as driver support a 3dfx Voodoo5 5500 PCI 64MB Rev.A1 2900, the spirit is still here but not in an oversized collection hehe but yeah I will gladly like to beta test AmigaMerlin''s 3.2 if that is possible. [8D]

The Force is Strong in our community I can feel it.