3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Assassin's creed?? can anyone help with 3d analyze
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  02:03:22  Show Profile  Visit AlexWarlock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just downloaded assassin's creed and i tried running it with the 3d analyze setup of GH3. the game starts, i see the intro, then it crashes out to the desktop. I'm trying to fiddle with the 3d analyze settings, but i'm not sure where to start. Can anyone help me out? thanks...

1 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2008 :  13:52:54  Show Profile  Visit amar25's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wht settings did u use......my game does not strt....plss help us with this

Edited by - amar25 on 20/04/2008 13:53:26
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2008 :  05:01:44  Show Profile  Visit AlexWarlock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is the link that I used initially to get into the game. I've tried adjusting the settings, but eventually gave up. If u figure out how to get it past the intro without crashing, let me know. Thanks, hope it works out for u.
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  03:15:50  Show Profile  Visit AlexWarlock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
anyone have any luck with this?? Please someone....
Go to Top of Page

1461 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  09:47:48  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
ooo-kay,first,lets assume you have the D2D version of AC,as this forum does NOT support piracy.

second,as I said many times before,there are only very few games where 3DA really makes a difference (between unplayable and playable),and I really,really doubt that something as pixel shader intensive as AC is one of them-hell,the minimum system requirements surpass even crysis..and even if you managed to launch the game,0-1FPS is not going to get you anywhere.

if the rest of your pc meets the minimum system requirements (2GHz+ dualcore cpu,2GB Ram,pci-express slot),you should have no trouble buying a $60 radeon HD3650 or equivalent card to run the game without problems at playable speeds..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums