Need help!!!

Started by azmeer, 19 March 2003, 05:27:48

Previous topic - Next topic

azmeer

I have a VooDoo Rush card running on Pentium 166, Windows ME, 64MB ram. When I try to run the sample 3D demos I don't get smooth images, (sample image attached). Any help is appriciated.

Download Attachment: 3dfx_ScreenShot.jpg
59.35 KB

Nightbird

what 3D demos ?
what drivers are you using ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

mrpez67

get a new graphics card off ebay...

dborca

Just out of curiosity, what graphics card are *YOU* using? You seem to keep telling ppl to buy new cards. [:(!]
Regards,
Daniel Borca

Amigamerlin

yes mrpez67, This is the second post that I read with the same answers at people asking support /help. [}:)]
what card are you using? ... if someone come in this forum asking for help, your response is not the help that the people need, dont you?

In this place all think voodoo ... if you aren't a voodoo user this is not the right place for you, simple and plain.

I hope you understand !!!

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR