3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 New 6000 pops up on EBAY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bsarc
Novice

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2004 :  06:29:00  Show Profile  Visit bsarc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2783979984&category=40157&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1#ShippingPayment

another 6000 sheesh theyre popping up everywhere!!!.

"That is not dead, which can forever lie.
and with strange eons even death may die. "

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2004 :  16:53:29  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
grrrrr I need $$$..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

sloomy
Average

Germany

111 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2004 :  18:55:54  Show Profile  Visit sloomy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You do not need to post every action here !!, dudes ! If someone is really interested in 3dfx cards, then he himself SHOULD check ebay everyday ! This is unnecessarily to post them here !
Go to Top of Page

perer
Average

Netherlands

243 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2004 :  21:06:03  Show Profile  Visit perer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is way to much for that one.
Even if it is a 6000

Start War and peace will be appreciated
Go to Top of Page

lecram25
Average

USA
327 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2004 :  02:30:36  Show Profile  Visit lecram25's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sloomy, if you don't want to read the thread, then don't click it, plain and simple...

perer, actually, this is pretty cheap for a 6k, and I'll tell you why...

1) It's fully functional
2) It runs stable at 183MHz
3) It has the external power supply!!! <--- a rare item indeed...

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2004 :  03:10:55  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Except one thing : the reserve is not met so you don't know the price wanted by the seller, can be 1000 US $...

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2004 :  03:24:54  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Sloomy, if you don't want to read the thread, then don't click it, plain and simple...

if you don't want to read them, nobody's forced your hand I think many of us like knowing, but really don't care quite enough to check every day.

This auction has 4 days left, I would not be surprised if this goes for well over $1,000, this will be interesting to watch, because it is so rare, as lecram pointed out. Really wish I had the cash, but other things must come first, like food and electricity I'm slightly skeptical anyways, because it's a new seller, but what can you do?

quote:
another 6000 sheesh theyre popping up everywhere!!!.

less dedicated voodoo owners sometimes have to make sacrifices to make ends meet. money doesn't grow on trees, but it seems to leave with the wind
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2004 :  03:52:46  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is it useful to write 2 times the same

ps : i guess "perfectly" what about Sloomy is thinking, he, he !

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2004 :  04:31:50  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Is it useful to write 2 times the same

Hmm, I must've hit the post button twice or something, anyways, it's been fixed now.
Go to Top of Page

duocast
Novice

USA

44 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  12:45:00  Show Profile  Visit duocast's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow 1 day left and no bids!! So it's at $700 geez I wish I didn't buy my girlfriend that stupid engagement ring :)

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup
Go to Top of Page

batracio
Novice

Spain
26 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  12:15:53  Show Profile  Visit batracio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by duocast

I wish I didn't buy my girlfriend that stupid engagement ring :)

Reconsider your priorities

Why make trillions when we could make... billions?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums