3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 FFXI with 3D-Analyze
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  00:04:47  Show Profile  Visit iGnit3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just wondering with 3D-Analyze and playing FF11.

As i got NVIDIA RIVA, i am aware that i do not have TnL to run it, therefore needing 3D-Analyze.

How ever when i start game. From, before not having 3D-Analyze i get error message about TnL, but that has been fixed. But now a new problem has occurred, i am able to get the Starter movie running and the menu going, however the menu itself is very "stuffed" up. i can work out there are buttons but the text is very pixelated and cannot be read.

If someone has faced this problem or can help me fix it, much appreciation.

Selected on 3D-Analyze:
1.)Emulate HW TnL caps
2.)Skip pixel shader version 1.4

Screenshot, As you can see, PIXELATED MUCH?!

Edited by - iGnit3 on 05/01/2008 00:40:37

376 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  11:31:26  Show Profile  Visit benna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Probably it's because the lack of pixel shader 1.4, the only solution is to take another video card.
Try to start the game, maybe it's playable and you don't need to change your card

my PC:
AMD Athlon64 3200+ - ASUS K8V-Deluxe - 1GB DDR400 - 3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 PCI

3DAnalyze user guide http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/articles/template.php?id=5
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums