3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 Looking for Tennmax V2 Stealth cooler
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sigtau
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  00:49:54  Show Profile  Visit sigtau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for one or two of the Tennmax V2 Stealth coolers for the Voodoo 2. The Tennmax site says they are sold out. Anyone know where to find them in the USA?

Ken

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24439 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  18:36:35  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi sigtau,

welcome to this board.

Just I made this topic sticki so it has more visibility.

Good luck for Voodoo2 coolers.

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

ms-dos
Average

284 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  16:21:08  Show Profile  Visit ms-dos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well i like to get one too. But you can make them easily all it is is a piece a sheet aluminum with a fan on the top. i might make one my self.
Go to Top of Page

TheGodODeath
Novice

25 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2010 :  14:09:37  Show Profile  Visit TheGodODeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How much would you pay? Not sure if I want to part with them..
It would be pretty easy to make your own. If you cant find a huge heatsink just get like 3 chipset coolers for each chip..
Go to Top of Page

TheJohnKerrys
Initiate

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  17:00:34  Show Profile  Visit TheJohnKerrys's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The offical site is still up.. http://www.tennmax.com/voodoo3/stealth_v3.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums