3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 Hitman2 message error!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3dMaster
Novice

Brazil

7 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2007 :  22:32:24  Show Profile  Visit 3dMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI!! The problem now is Hitman2!!! Appears a message saying: "Direct3d - Unable to create device.Try to change rate or resolution"
(something like this...) What it means? I change all and the game don't starts! It's my driver or something again? I have AMD Duron 800 mhz-768mb RAM-3dfx Voodoo3 card with AmigaMerlin 2.5 SE driver...
It sucks!!! Some games works fine and others give work... If somebody have a answer i love it... Excuse my english...Bye

Oh...the WickedGL shows the drivers installation for Hitman1 and not for the Hitman2.

benna
Average

Italy
376 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2007 :  12:09:54  Show Profile  Visit benna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
try installing latest SFFT drivers

my PC:
AMD Athlon64 3200+ - ASUS K8V-Deluxe - 1GB DDR400 - 3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 PCI

3DAnalyze user guide http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/articles/template.php?id=5
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2007 :  20:25:52  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
see hitman2 here: http://helppage.3dfx.sk/guide.php

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums