3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 serious sam+mesa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

piriu
Novice

11 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2004 :  21:34:47  Show Profile  Visit piriu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry. I can't use Mesa for Serious Sam (also for SE), because is giving me an error about "Cannot set display mode". The problem seems to be the wrong texture format ARB=6. With the 3dfx ICD driver the texture format is ARB=2, but this driver don't suport multitexturing. It works fine in Quake III after I've changed color depth to 16bits.

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2004 :  21:38:32  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to you if you can post in your "first" topic.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

piriu
Novice

11 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2004 :  22:18:32  Show Profile  Visit piriu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Problem solved for Serious Sam SE, but I don't now how. It just started with Mesa. Another problem with this game (random crashes) is solved. I presume is coming from using 16bits z-buffer, and not 8bits (8 for stencil ) in the old driver. I think it was a hack for my V3 3000.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums