3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 NVIDIA Video Cards
 Game Launchers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gonzel
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2007 :  08:46:06  Show Profile  Visit gonzel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How to Force Window Mode on games that use launchers.

There are a few games that I have that don't require a launcher yet 3D-Analyze seems to have no effect when attempting to force window mode.

Is there any other tool out there that I can try for this purpose?

Thanks for any help.

gonzel
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  05:00:46  Show Profile  Visit gonzel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I take it this site/project is dead.
Go to Top of Page

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  06:07:35  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i dunno if is it possible...

many games are only fullscreen mode. or at least, it does not allow to play in window mode even fforcing with another application.....
Go to Top of Page

Amrod
Novice

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  12:01:46  Show Profile  Visit Amrod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some games have a feature where
1. clicking on Start -> run
2 Type in the address of the .exe file for the game
3 Follow that address with " -window"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums