3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Another shader help topic...(Virtua Tennis 3)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  11:15:37  Show Profile  Visit fightermaniac's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, Im new to these forums and generally an amateur in using 3d-analyze. I have a GeForce 440 and Radeon 9200 card, but both don't support the game after I tried with them with 3d-analyze.

I managed to bypass the prompt for a pixel shader 2.0+ graphics card, but and the game loads fine(with controls and music), but the screen always remained blank, i.e, white screen - orange screen - blue screen - white screen...

My configs are 'force SW TnL', 'skip pixel shader 2.0', 'force high preicision pixel shader', 'emulate HW TnL', 'emulate pixel shader caps', 'emulate max sim textures'
DirectX Device: GeForce5900 (VId:4318,DId:592)

Virtua Tennis Graphics Requirements: ATI Radeon 9600 or higher/Nvidia Geforce FX 5900 or higher (I Think)

Well, thanks for all that have read this far, and hope you guys can advise me on where i've gone wrong(or if I really have to get a new graphics card:().

376 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  13:44:12  Show Profile  Visit benna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try checking only 'skip pixel shader 2.0' and 'emulate pixel shader caps'; the other options are unnecessary.
If this doesn't work you need a new graphic card

my PC:
AMD Athlon64 3200+ - ASUS K8V-Deluxe - 1GB DDR400 - 3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 PCI

3DAnalyze user guide http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/articles/template.php?id=5
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums