3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 American McGee's Alice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3dMaster
Novice

Brazil

7 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  19:39:02  Show Profile  Visit 3dMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, its me "Master"... (ok,wasn't funny...)
New problems: I got the excellent "American McGee's Alice" from a torrent site. The game works fantastic with no slowdowns in high resolution but the 2 health bars appears in the middle of the screen... I can't play with the bars in front of me!!
It's a problem of video cards? I installed the game in XP and in W98
(I have 2 OS in my pc). What's happen? I change the resolution and don't solve the problem... Torrent corrupted?? Sorry my english (it's bad,bad,bad...) Bye and happy xmas to all!!!!

3dMaster
Novice

Brazil

7 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  19:43:10  Show Profile  Visit 3dMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I forgot the essencial: My system is a Duron 800mhz 768Ram and a 3dfx Voodoo3 card.... :?D
Go to Top of Page

Rolo01
Experienced

Germany

508 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  18:38:45  Show Profile  Visit Rolo01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Which driver did you use ?
When I recall right, this game uses OpenGL.
So your best choice is MesaFX or Sage as OpenGL driver, I would give it a try.
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  19:45:53  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can try also to lower your refresh rate.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  23:10:27  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
you need wickedgl for american mcgees alice,see the helppage in my signature..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Edited by - ps47 on 10/12/2007 23:10:39
Go to Top of Page

ahavasi
Average

Hungary
183 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  08:32:12  Show Profile  Visit ahavasi's Homepage  Click to see ahavasi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
For me, it works whit the latest original OGL ICD. (better than whit wicked3d or mesafx.)
dont forget to use the latest Glide3x.dll(original) cause the OGL uses it.

AMD Athlon64 3200+@4200+, MSI K8N Neo4-F, 1gb Supertalent 480mhz, VooDoo 5 5500 Mac@PC
Go to Top of Page

3dMaster
Novice

Brazil

7 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2007 :  01:00:42  Show Profile  Visit 3dMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, ps47, for your hint!! Is the WickedGL Beta demo v.3.02 the solution of my problem with the "health bars in front of me" (argh!) in an American McGee's Alice!! Thanks a lot and happy new year!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums