Posted - 06/01/2004 : 19:59:48
| Aloha everyone,
Well scince that I have my own Velocity 100 AGP 8MB, I feel pretty happy having one, but what about Velocity 200....This is what I want to ask you all about...
Well here they come then:
1. Is there any logic info about the Velocity 200 card which it differs to Velocity 100 en Voodoo3?
2. What are it's speeds of the Core and Mem and how many TMU's does it actually have?
3. Is ther also a photo of it's box? Though I do not even know if there is one?
4. Why are all Photo's of the Velocity 200 have a coolerless Core?
5. Has The Velocity 200 ever reached mass production?
6. Was this card designed for the OEM market only or also the Retail Market?
7. And Finaly, What is the real difference between the Velocity 100 and 200, is it only the memory, or is it also something else?
With Friendly Regards,
Obi Wan Kenobi
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy
Edited by - Obi-Wan Kenobi on 06/01/2004 20:03:10