3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Neverwinter Nights
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Garth
Novice

Argentina
33 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  20:57:21  Show Profile  Visit Garth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just can't get it working, i've got

Voodoo 5 PCI
Win XP
AM 3.0 XP

I copied the opengl32.dll from mesa 5.1e to nwn main directory and the game just exited to desktop, in configure it said i didn't have opengl installed, so i went to system32 in win dir and found there was a opengl32.dll there that weighed 640k so i tried deleting it but it keeps reapearing....anyway whats with this f**king tendecy of reverting all you delete win xp has? ...

CF

Garth
Novice

Argentina
33 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  23:08:44  Show Profile  Visit Garth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*cricket sound* *owl sound*

CF
Go to Top of Page

bloodworm
Average

USA

278 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  01:53:14  Show Profile  Visit bloodworm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
garth,
Winxp will walk all over any drivers that are not digitally signed UNLESS you do a reg tweak or even easier is to rename the driver.cab file in the i386 folder of windows to driver.txt or something and reeboot. THEN install your drivers. I am running the 3dhq beta 10 with the coulorless gxpogl addon for opengl and the mesa 5.1e is in the nwn folder where the nwn.exe is. you MAY need to go into the nwnconfig.ini and set your desktop res and game res manually because the 5.1e is still not letting me run the config.exe fully yet. you can run the config.exe, but just not the test screen. I also am running the desktop resolution a couple steps HIGHER than the game resolution to get it to work. good luck and let me know if the game crashes a couple of minutes into it or not. Winxp was not working corectly for me and NWN. win98se is what I am running the game in now.

Bloody Mess
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums