3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 Battlefield 1942 Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darkfool58
Novice

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2003 :  17:16:35  Show Profile  Visit Darkfool58's Homepage  Click to see Darkfool58's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all

i have battlefield 1942 and voodoo 4 4500 . I am trying to get it to work i have tried the latest 3dhq drivers and AMIGAMERLIN drivers. Has any body got any ideas of how to get it to work or is there going to be a new driver update that will support it?

any help greatly appriciated

johnlinford
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2003 :  17:59:19  Show Profile  Visit johnlinford's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Erm, its a lot easier to solve your problem when you give some kind of information. For a start, what are your system specs? Version of DirectX? Version of 3dhq and amigamerlin drivers? Settings in your game? This is the kind of stuff we need to fix your problem.

~John C.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums