3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 LOTR: The Fellowship of The Ring
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fantasma
Initiate

Spain
59 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2003 :  20:43:34  Show Profile  Visit Fantasma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anybody can run this game in a voodoo3?

AMD 1800+ xp voodoo3 2000 16Mb 320Mb SDRAM Win 98SE

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2003 :  01:51:00  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hum, runs on a Voodoo5 with 3DAnalyzer (needs T&L) but the game needs also a 32 MB video card

look for the config. file

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Koski25
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2003 :  00:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Koski25's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I also have LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring and a Voodoo3 card, but the game didn't work for me either. You said "look for the config file." What will the config file do?
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2003 :  03:08:13  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps, would be possible to change some settings of the game in this config. file
But really not sure IF this game wants absolutely a gfx card with 32 mo

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Fantasma
Initiate

Spain
59 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2003 :  11:17:37  Show Profile  Visit Fantasma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Impossible to run this game on a v3 because of the lack of memory, because I have had the game running, but with a black screen. I could hear the sounds but when I press the button new game, the game kicks me to the desktop because there isn´t much memory

AMD 1800+ xp voodoo3 2000 16Mb 320Mb SDRAM Win 98SE
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums