3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 splinter cell, enter the matrix, unrel2 the awake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

navid
Novice

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2003 :  19:23:39  Show Profile  Visit navid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi everyone.
I cannot run Enter the matrix or splinter cell at all.
I can play unreal 2 the awakening and battlefield 1942, but the games are so slow and have many graphic problems.
my system: Cpy: 2 gh celeron.
vga: voodoo 5500 agp, driver :amiga merlin 3.00
256 mb ddr RAM.
HELP

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2003 :  23:47:20  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, but enter the matrix and splinter cell simply won't run, sorry. As for BF: 1942, this can help. For UT 2, the same settings might help.
Go to Top of Page

navid
Novice

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2003 :  06:50:28  Show Profile  Visit navid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the answer amp-man.
do you know whats the best setting for unreal2? both game's settings and driver's settings(3dfx advanced feature)?
Go to Top of Page

Rolo01
Experienced

Germany

508 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2003 :  12:10:20  Show Profile  Visit Rolo01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look here :
http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=363
Go to Top of Page

navid
Novice

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2003 :  13:56:17  Show Profile  Visit navid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thank you rolo
I already used it to make the game playable.
but he game is not soft and swift.I can not follow enemy movements.they look like jumping from one place to another and do not have a continuous movement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums