3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 C&C Tiberium Wars
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

m14radu
Average

Romania
444 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2007 :  17:47:17  Show Profile  Visit m14radu's Homepage  Send m14radu a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Did somebody manage to play the C&C Tiberium wars on 3dfx cards ?
Minimal requirements for the Games should be a Geforce4....so that it must be playble on a voodoo 5 !
My 3dfx rig is not working for the moment ( Maitenance period ).
For those who own this game...give us a feedback.

Br.
Radu

Follow your dreams !

Raff3DC
Average

Germany

348 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2007 :  17:53:37  Show Profile  Visit Raff3DC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've tried it last week on my 5500 PCI ... no way. PS1.3 as minimum sounds like "possible on V5", but with every new game the chances fade more ... There are even some games with a DX7 path that don't run on a V5 (Call of Duty 2 for example).

I assume it should be possible with some driver tweaks because the games looks damn crappy with low details.

Greetings,
Raff

The biggest Voodoo5 6000 test ever: http://3dcenter.de/artikel/voodoo5-6000/
Go to Top of Page

m14radu
Average

Romania
444 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2007 :  19:12:18  Show Profile  Visit m14radu's Homepage  Send m14radu a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have to ask SFFT about the the possibility of implementig the pixel shader in the driver...
Anyway, i think that the 3D Analize has such an option...
Did u try also with 3D Analize i suppose...did u ?
Any news about your card ? I miss your post on www.forum-3dcenter.org!

Br.
Radu.

Follow your dreams !

Edited by - m14radu on 22/04/2007 19:22:42
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums