3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 I want to know all the products of QUANTUM3D&3DFX
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

osckhar
Average

Spain

334 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2003 :  00:26:52  Show Profile  Visit osckhar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again,

I would like to know all the models, what QUANTUM3D has made under 3DFX. That is to say, all the products where QUANTUM utilized '3dfx chips' (voodoo1 sli, voodoo2 sli ...)
I would like to know since the low range until the high range.
If is possible please, you insert here a Image of the model too!

Thanks
Greetings
Oscar

- V6k Team -
¿Leyenda? ¿Mito? ¿Ficción? No... ¡Realidad!

sloomy
Average

Germany

111 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2003 :  00:36:45  Show Profile  Visit sloomy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi

check this site out :

http://tiger.towson.edu/~tzeger1/3dfx/index2.html

cya
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2003 :  00:39:41  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, unlike 3dfx, Quantum3D is still alive and kicking! here is a list of their current products, although I believe few of them use 3dfx chipsets, aside from the AAlchemy. here is more on older products using the 3dfx voodoo 2 and banshee chipsets, namely the Raven and Obsidian S-12 and X-24 cards. But don't be fooled! The newer Obsidians use nvidia () chipsets! But the AAlchemy is still pure 3dfx power.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums