3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 I have doubts for to get SCREENSHOTS with V6K!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

osckhar
Average

Spain

334 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2003 :  20:10:22  Show Profile  Visit osckhar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

As far as I know for to get screenshots with v6k to 4xFsaa and 8xFsaa under GLIDE // OPEN GL. I only may to get it with the reg key (3dfx tools). Is this correct? Or I am confused...
The screenshots obtained with the REG KEY (8xfsaa and OPEN GL/GLIDE). Are they really to 8xfsaa?
I see the same quality in 4xFsaa that to 8xFsaa...

Then, for to get screenshots under DIRECT3D (to 4xFsaa and 8xFsaa), What software I must to utilize for to get it?
Or Are not there any software?
Is it possible?

Because I utilize the FRAPS2000, but this software doesn't work very well. The screenshots obtained are very bad...

That is to say, the REG KEY (3dfxtools) I only must to utilize it for games under GLIDE/OPENGL.
But in games they go under direct3d, I may not to get screenshots of the high quality.

Any idea, advice or...

Thanks
Regards
Oscar

- V6k Team -
¿Leyenda? ¿Mito? ¿Ficción? No... ¡Realidad!

usmsci
Novice

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2003 :  02:45:24  Show Profile  Visit usmsci's Homepage  Send usmsci an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is there anyway i can get a hold of a Voodoo5 6000? i imagine since they were never released for the market that they are rare.. well if anyone knows please let me know
Go to Top of Page

InSomNiaN
Average

Australia
120 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2003 :  03:15:50  Show Profile  Visit InSomNiaN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Osckhar,
Download a program called HyperSnap DX (trialware) to take sceenshots of Direct3d, it works well !

***ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!***
Go to Top of Page

Rolo01
Experienced

Germany

508 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2003 :  09:52:13  Show Profile  Visit Rolo01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@ usmsci

You can contact a german forum user named Iwellius at cairon@gmx.de, he sold about 15 V5-6000 in the last year.
But I guess your best bet is to contact Hank Semenec, as he designed the cards he might have some of them left...
But be sure a V5-6000 isnt cheap...
Go to Top of Page

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2003 :  13:40:10  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by usmsci

is there anyway i can get a hold of a Voodoo5 6000? i imagine since they were never released for the market that they are rare.. well if anyone knows please let me know

If you are really interested to buy a 6k and you are in Europe I can help you to find one !! . Write me an e-mail at amigamerlin@3dfxzone.it.

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums