3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Non-US Voodoo3 3500 TV on XP?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

2 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2003 :  23:24:06  Show Profile  Visit LiveFlash's Homepage  Click to see LiveFlash's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HI everyone!

I'm from the UK. I bought my card years ago when it firdt came out. I saved up all summer for it, so I could play the hottest new games. It has sentimental value to me.

I recentlly updated to Windows XP, but lost all those juicy features on my card, such as Open GL, Glide FX, and the TV tuner etc.

Is there a way to get all these lovely features back on XP, without using a hacked driver? (i've tried them and they dont work).

1938 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2003 :  02:44:40  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you want that your card works under XP you need a third party driver : Jonathan Seidner's drivers or the last AmigaSport 3.0
They work and are the only solution

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community
Go to Top of Page

2 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2003 :  19:56:28  Show Profile  Visit LiveFlash's Homepage  Click to see LiveFlash's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So would this work even though I have the NON0US version of the card?
Would I be able to watch TV etc?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums