3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 VoodooFiles is GONE!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duocast
Novice

USA

44 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2003 :  15:30:36  Show Profile  Visit duocast's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep thats right the VoodooFiles servers are all down
if anybody has there gamefixes page saved please post for download...

Major blow for the 3dfx community...but least it's not as bad as though 3dfxzone.it suddenly disapeared...I would probably have a stroke...

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup

LGC
Novice

Poland
22 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2003 :  17:34:28  Show Profile  Visit LGC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what are you talking about ?!?!?!?!
voodoofiles is working!
Go to Top of Page

Knuckles
Average

Canada
126 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2003 :  23:27:47  Show Profile  Visit Knuckles's Homepage  Click to see Knuckles's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
erm.. working perfectly here.....
Go to Top of Page

beta
Novice

24 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2003 :  02:55:19  Show Profile  Visit beta's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The files and the forums are up and running. The forums have moved, I'm not posting a link as I respect these people and their board. Google search if you want to find it.
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24442 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2003 :  13:49:21  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
VoodooFiles is GONE!!!!

More simply it was probably off line for some time (being normal for a web site because of troubleshooting or update).

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Novice

Austria
40 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2003 :  15:31:13  Show Profile  Visit Grand Admiral Thrawn's Homepage  Send Grand Admiral Thrawn an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
MAN, you really shocked me!

Glad it's still online...

http://www.hardoverclock.com - Hard : Overclock! Professionality ...even overclocked!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums