3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 General
 Video card burn-in test
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2007 :  00:51:15  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just tested my new particle system, and goed out from the room for a 5-10 minutes. After that, for some reason i tuched the ram-s on my video card. I jumped a small from the feeling, the vga-ram with the passive cooling was brutally hot
Somehow this small application making every (newer) video card to awesome hot. Ideal to test coolings on VGA cards. Tested on overclocked 9800PRO and on a Ti4200. Be carefull.

http://legend.uw.hu/projects/program//techdemo14/techdemo14.rar

Edited by - Geri on 19/03/2007 00:52:43

skinnie
Average

Portugal

226 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2007 :  11:42:13  Show Profile  Visit skinnie's Homepage  Click to see skinnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so...this utility could do what?just like prime95 for the cpus?we leave it testing and aftear some hours/days we can overclock further? (burn in technique)

MSI KT3/Athlon XP 2400+/2x256Mb OCZ BH5/3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2007 :  13:46:17  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This utility only can do one thing: making your video card to brutal hot after a 4-5 min of rendering :D Ideal to test your cooling on the card.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums