3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 3dfx Hammerhead FX (SV-262) Gameport XP drivers!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

126 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  17:13:29  Show Profile  Visit Knuckles's Homepage  Click to see Knuckles's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You might still be looking for them, well since none were existing for XP using the GAMEPORT version of the hammerhead, a while back I asked one of my friend to make me some drivers. He succefully created the driver and it's really working well.

I'm only posting this now because he decided to make it available for public. It doesn't support any rumble and the profile button is mapped as a normal button.

link: http://membres.lycos.fr/nicbouch/

Note: his english still needs some work ;)

edit : GAMEPORT version of the hammerhead -> bold

Edited by - Nightbird on 18/09/2009 12:33:45

294 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  18:16:09  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome! Nice to see anybody still cares about unsupported piece of hardware :)

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2007 :  07:53:43  Show Profile  Visit SK1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome!!! :D
I still havan't tried playing something with it, but because it is detected by the OS now and it can be calibrated, it sure is a good thing!

Thanks! Merci toi et Nic pour ca (mon Francais n'est pas si bien comme l'englais de Nic!)!

Owner of a V5 6000

Edited by - SK1 on 27/03/2007 08:02:33
Go to Top of Page

1938 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2009 :  18:17:24  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The support for the the USB version of the Hammerhead FX has been improved under Win2k, XP (32 bits), Server 2003 and Vista (32 bits) by a third party.
You can grab the driver here.

Requirements :
* One or more Hammerhead FX gamepads (connected via USB). Supported models include: SV-262A, SV-262E and SV-262F.
* Each gamepad must be connected to a USB port. This driver does not support gamepads connected via game port.
* Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003 or Vista operating system. (64 bit Windows is not supported.)

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 18/09/2009 12:34:48
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums