3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Audio output on the POD - VooDoo 3500TV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oskare
Novice

Iceland
11 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2003 :  23:52:50  Show Profile  Visit oskare's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im using the TV-out on the POD, but not getting any audio on the audio connectors ...so I have my cable running from my TV to the "video-out" connector on the POD and then into the soundcard "line-out". Would be much nicer to have my cables to go strictly into the POD.

Is it possible to wire a audio input on the VooDoo card that will be output-ed to the POD, so when playing anything in a media player the audio will also be output-ed thru the POD via the VooDoo card.

Hope some of you see what Im getting at

voodoo_aljosa
Novice

6 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  09:25:16  Show Profile  Visit voodoo_aljosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have same problem. Solution: You must have soundcard with intergrated connector for line out, same as for input which came from voodoo card.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums