3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Edge AA & Voodoo3??!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JOE3000
Novice

22 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  16:06:41  Show Profile  Visit JOE3000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are you going to implement edge aa in next revision of drivers for Voodoo3? As the Voodoo2 have it now, it would be nice to Voodoo3 have it!

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  17:06:21  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JOE3000

Are you going to implement edge aa in next revision of drivers for Voodoo3? As the Voodoo2 have it now, it would be nice to Voodoo3 have it!

Did you tried Amigasport3.0? If my mind don't deserve me it can have this setting in it !! otherwyse try Amigamerlin 2.5se I'm pretty sure that in one of them the settings are present !

Let me know !!

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page

JOE3000
Novice

22 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  10:36:12  Show Profile  Visit JOE3000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amigamerlin

quote:
Originally posted by JOE3000

Did you tried Amigasport3.0? If my mind don't deserve me it can have this setting in it !! otherwyse try Amigamerlin 2.5se I'm pretty sure that in one of them the settings are present !

Let me know !!

yes I tryed amigasport, and they have option for EdgeAA, but that doesn't do anything...I mean no performance hit(when it's on)nor better image quality - simple as that :)

Maybe I'm wrong, you can post a screenshot with edgeAA on Voodoo3 to prove me wrong?!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums