3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 Is possible to play HALO and FIFA2004
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

osckhar
Average

Spain

334 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  14:11:22  Show Profile  Visit osckhar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to play to HALO TRIAL SETUP, but I can't, I have utilized the 3danalyzer, but when started the game, it is break. I just can see the first screen.
It is possible to play?;)

Another game:
I can't to play to FIFA2004 PC DEMO too, My problem is, when started the game, it is in black and white.
Are there any solution?

I am using:
WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK1
DIRECXT 9.B
DRIVER AMIGAMERLIN XP 3.O
AMIGAMERLIN SETTINGS

Thank you
Greetings

- V6k Team -
¿Leyenda? ¿Mito? ¿Ficción? No... ¡Realidad!

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  06:01:09  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Black and White on FIFA 2004? I've been trying to get the demo to work, using the PC in my sig, but when I start I get the first few screens of white-on-black text, which is what's supposed to occur, then blank on the menus, etc.
Go to Top of Page

InSomNiaN
Average

Australia
120 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  02:30:09  Show Profile  Visit InSomNiaN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Halo I can't get working, but Fifa 2004 demo works fine on my machine. Win98 se, x3dfx 1.07 drivers.....
Don't worry though, your not missing out on anything, pretty dull game

***ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!***
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums