3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Hardware Components
 AMD / ATI Video Cards
 Best Rage Pro drivers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2006 :  18:02:59  Show Profile  Visit ScottyMcNoob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For the Voodoo cards, we have Amigamerlin, SFFT, and a host of other drivers that we can use, being continually updated and improved upon. They're all a great improvement from the last drivers that were officially provided by the graphics card company.

Are there any similar drivers for the ATi Rage Pro? I know that the Rage Pro obviously doesn't have as much of a fan following as 3dfx cards do, but there must be someone who's improved upon them.

Does anyone know of any good drivers, or a place where I could find some better drivers?

(PS: For Windows XP)

1938 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2006 :  22:42:48  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps i found something.
Let me a little time to read the site

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums