ThunderGL

Started by Geri, 11 November 2006, 03:08:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by m14radu

Hi Geri,

Can you adapt your driver for the AAlchemy card ?
Those cards are awensome, but there is no XP driver for them.

Btw, related to the farcry project on voodoo. What do u need ?
Br.
Radu.

FarCry on a voodoo5 I think that was nothing than one bog hoax, since there was a film of it on you tube I thought, but with film editting you can come avery l;ong way too, imho FarCry + 3dfx Voodoo5 might be possible via to edit some type of ini file but on the other hand who has the proof that it would really work? No-one so far.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Geri

m14radu:
AAlchemy + XP: no, these driver series wont help on AAlchemy currently.

The V5 drivers: it seems my V5 are not damaged, but none of the 3dfx cards are working in my current mobo. I need to setup an older mobo, i hope the cards will work.

osckhar

@Geri,
I have tried thundergl018 with Quake4 demo and it does not work.

Oscar.

Geri

Hi!

I sended an e-mail, but i think, you will not recive it :(
I picked up your email adress to msn (i hope you use it for msn too. If not, tell me some im sender program, where we can communicate).

osckhar

QuoteOriginally posted by Geri

Hi!

I sended an e-mail, but i think, you will not recive it :(
I picked up your email adress to msn (i hope you use it for msn too. If not, tell me some im sender program, where we can communicate).
Geri,
I got it! :)

ps. Later if U are online I will contact U.

Regards,
Oscar

Geri

Dear users: conception of the ThunderGL is changed. Dont worry, project isnt stopped. For more information, read the main post.

Geri

Testers needed!

Testers, with 3dfx Voodoo3, Voodoo5, ATi Rage, nVidia TNT/TNT2, SiS, XGI, S3 cards, ETC, and opengl games are needed! Pick me up at msn or icq to help creating the new version of ThunderGL!

Geri

TESTERS WANTED

TESTERS WANTED

Really. Not joke. Without testers, i cant continue the developing.
Tester means a human with computer, lot opengl games, old graphics card(s).

pick meg up at msn: gerilegend *_a_t_* freemail *_d_o_t_* hu
or icq: 428333374

ps47

I can do the 3dfx part,I have a spare machine up and running (athlon1400,512mb ram,agp universal slot)..

Glide

I can help you to find other testers, I you need of this ;).

Bye bye

Geri

ps47, Glide: thanks for the reply. After the kitten post, i got now enough testers with the 3dfx cards. If we finished with them, if needed, i will search you both!

m14radu

I can help too !
[:p]
Follow your dreams !

Geri

Okay! :>

m14radu, Glide: what is your msn and/or icq address?

Glide

Geri, I haven't a address for messaging so you can contact me by emails.

Bye bye

Geri

Glide: in this test the testers are checking the tgl with specified game and specified card, and i on the fly modifying the code and rebuilding it for them. This can be doed only with msn or icq or another instant messaging service.  :<