3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 Fifa99 on voodoo2 sli fv3.5 XP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3dfxFanatic
Initiate

Israel
79 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2003 :  18:40:33  Show Profile  Visit 3dfxFanatic's Homepage  Send 3dfxFanatic an AOL message  Send 3dfxFanatic an ICQ Message  Click to see 3dfxFanatic's MSN Messenger address  Send 3dfxFanatic a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i have a problem running fifa99 and my voodoo2 sli in win2k with fv2 3.5
after i choose a game in the menu and the game is finished loading the comp is freezing ...
on my win98 + fv2 ge the game works flawlessly. when i used the fv2 2 on win2k the game worked fine, but now with the new driver it wont.
what could be the problem?

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24426 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2003 :  18:58:20  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Leave me see...

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24426 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2003 :  22:37:50  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All is ok with FV2 4.0 XP Gold, Voodoo2SLI, Windows XP Pro. Just you must enable Windows 98/ME compatibility mode for fifa99.exe.

19.84KB

Go to Top of Page

3dfxFanatic
Initiate

Israel
79 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2003 :  01:07:18  Show Profile  Visit 3dfxFanatic's Homepage  Send 3dfxFanatic an AOL message  Send 3dfxFanatic an ICQ Message  Click to see 3dfxFanatic's MSN Messenger address  Send 3dfxFanatic a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
great!
but there's one problem. i have win2k, and in sp4 for some reason i dont see there's compatibility modes.
maybe you know how i can use compatibility modes?
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24426 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2003 :  11:50:56  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry you have reason...
Please scuse my distraction: Win2k has not compatibility mode but...search your OS registry for this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags. If it there is then you give a double click on this file cm.zip. You must edit the reg file with your Fifa99 path.

Let me know

Go to Top of Page

3dfxFanatic
Initiate

Israel
79 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2004 :  22:42:59  Show Profile  Visit 3dfxFanatic's Homepage  Send 3dfxFanatic an AOL message  Send 3dfxFanatic an ICQ Message  Click to see 3dfxFanatic's MSN Messenger address  Send 3dfxFanatic a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now with fv2 4 ge the game runs flawlessly
thank you glide :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums