Need HELP 3D-ANALYZE

Started by osckhar, 14 November 2003, 09:36:35

Previous topic - Next topic

osckhar

Hi everybody!

I need help, somebody can explain me as shape the 3d-Analyze?
When Have I to utilize this software?
3d-Analyze = Simulator for software? (directx8,9 T&L)

Thank you very much!
Greetings
Oscar ;)

batracio

Hi Oscar,

3D-Analize is mainly used to emulate hardware T&L for Voodoo and Kyro cards ("emulate HW TnL caps" option) in games that do not work when hardware T&L is not available (No One Lives Forever 2, Spiderman: the movie, and so on). The opposite option, "force SW TnL", may improve performance in systems with low-end GPUs (GeForce 256 SDR/DDR, Radeon 32 SDR/DDR) and high-end CPUs (Athlon XP, Pentium IV).

Other features may be useful, but I don't know whether they work fine or not: "emulate bump map caps" option should give EMBP or DOT3 bump mapping for Vooodoos in Evolva, Giants: Ctizen Kabuto, and so on); "emulate cube maps" option should give water reflections for Voodoos and Kyros in Unreal Tournament 2003, Unreal II; "emulate pixel shader caps" option... IMHO that would be magic.
Why make trillions when we could make... billions?

osckhar

Hi Jon,

Thank you very much for you explanation! Then, the 3d-analize is used to emulate. Have you used the 3d-analize? Do you not know the best settings?

I have been, very busy. I have had to do test with the v6k ... I had a lot problems! jejejejeje. But finally all is solved! ;);)

Hasta luego, y disculpa el retraso! ;)
See you soon and sorry by delay!;)