!!! DRIVER Win XP Problem !!!

Started by renuac, 01 February 2003, 18:58:05

Previous topic - Next topic

renuac

Hi,
I do not speak very well English, but I have one voodoo 5 5500 AGP and was to install Amigamerlin 2,5 IF and MIKEPEDO 2,0, only gave to problem with OpenGL in Win XP always when enytro in the Counter-Strike with OpenGL stops the micron for what!?  Therefore the original Driver of Win XP is a garbage alone recognizes 1 processor!  What I make?

ROTOR

Hello  

I have not finished understanding your problem very well, but I believe that you have a problem when you use OpenGL, therefore the first thing that I recommend you is that you configure the opcoines of the card in maximum compatibility.  

Him second that I recommend you is that if you continue having problems you place in the directory where you have installed the game the file "OpenGL32.dll."  

If it continues giving you problems test to use that of WikedGL or or the one that comes you together with the drivers.  

Third, and essential that you install the it finishes version of GLIDE of Koolsmoky.

bloodworm

win2K and xp have problems in opengl with ALL games and ALL video cards.  this is a microsoft problem.
Bloody Mess

tortois

there is a reg.tweak for at least i know Win2K,when
using Athlon CPU,a known issue is right,WINGUIDES.com
has this tweak.maybe works or gives idea
to fix more problems too?

ElvIsAlive007

try copying the opengl32,dll from the x3dfx coummity drivers i done this last week and that works , replace the one on c:/windows/system32