3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 3danalyze- devil may cry 3 PC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazyrock
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2006 :  20:25:47  Show Profile  Visit crazyrock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi all
for some strange reason 3danalyze(v 2.36) just exits without any error msg when i try to run DMC. i set the device, vendor id to 0 so it uses my crappy nvidia Gforce4 MX card, but it still exits. the problem wit that card is obviously shaders 2.0 isnt supported. i can run the game without 3danalyze but everything is pitch dark, i can only c health bar. n e suggestions? all other games work thru 3danalyze. im playing around with the different options and trying to run it.

ranolia
Novice

India
12 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2006 :  21:09:45  Show Profile  Visit ranolia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
better enable HArdware TnL,as well as pixel shader options.
Go to Top of Page

crazyrock
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  18:16:13  Show Profile  Visit crazyrock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i tried thaat , doesnt work
Go to Top of Page

aprilxrogue
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2006 :  22:16:44  Show Profile  Visit aprilxrogue's Homepage  Reply with Quote
doesnt work for me either. I have the same GeForce4MX and the same problem :(
Go to Top of Page

flyza
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  16:37:03  Show Profile  Visit flyza's Homepage  Send flyza an ICQ Message  Click to see flyza's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've the same problem... but... i have the solution
heh:
Click [ SELECT ] and select the .exe game (DMC3SE.exe)

Check skip pixel shader version 1.1
Check skip pixel shader version 1.4
Check skip pixel shader version 2.0
Check force 100 hz
Check performance mode ;)
Check disable lighting

Click [ RUN ]
Enjoy that freaking game!
Go to Top of Page

swoday
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  19:03:00  Show Profile  Visit swoday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this does work for the 1,0 version of the game, but not for any further patch.
Did anyone find the correct configuration for the 1,3 patch ?
thx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums